create a visual (e.g., Venn diagram, poster, or chart) with the following:
- First, identify which disability you have chosen for the focus of this course (intellectual disability) is the one I’ve chosen. Next, using information found in your text (Chapters 2 and 3)
Describe the early childhood characteristics of this disability (generally ages three to five).
- Describe the school-aged characteristics of this disability (generally ages five through eighteen).
- Describe the manifestations in behavioral social skills in the learning environment.
- Next, compare these traits with the characteristics of at least two other disabilities.
- Finally, after reviewing the components of PBS, describe how applications of behavioral science, multicomponent interventions, lifestyle outcomes, and systems change apply to the characteristics of the disability you have chosen.
Cohen, L. G., & Spenciner, L. J. (2009).(2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
- Lavoie, R. (2007).. Retrieved from http://www.ldonline.org/article/19272/
- Reeve, C. (2013, October 29).[Blog post]. Retrieved from http://www.aspecialsparkle.com/2013/10/an-easy-method-for-collecting-and.html
- . (n.d.) Retrieved from http://www.healthedpartners.org/ceu/sm/smart_behavior_change_outcome_objectives.pdf
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE AN ORDER AND GET A QUALITY ESSAY THAT WILL MAKE THE GRADE