counselling (mental health)Practice Plan
For this assignment you will create a practice plan that will prepare you to take your place as a clinical mental health counselor who serves a selected population in your community. Completing this assignment will require you to think about the context in which you will someday serve clients—the historical context, the network of mental health services currently available to clients in your community, and the labor market context that may influence your selected area of practice. This assignment will also invite you to envision yourself participating in a professional organization that supports clinical mental health counselors and the counseling profession.
This assignment requires learners to utilize the Turnitin tool. The Turnitin source matching tool is available to learners via the link in the courseroom. Turnitin supports the development of your skills in preparing written coursework. Use your originality report to help ensure that you have used outside sources ethically and effectively.
· Note: When you use Turnitin, it is very important that you always submit your work as a draft, so you can make revisions before submitting it as your final work for grading. Submitting an assignment to Turnitin does not does not submit the work to the courseroom for evaluation. This must be done separately; look for directions at the end of the assignment instructions.
Note: Use the Unit 4 Assignment Template in the Resources to complete this assignment.
1. Begin the Practice Prospectus assignment with a section labeled Historical Background. In this section:
. Identify a population whom you would like to counsel someday (for example, children, teens, seniors, LGBTQ individuals, individuals with a particular disability or disorder). Provide reasons why you think you would find this area of counseling rewarding.
. Concisely summarize key factors pertinent to the history and development of this area of clinical mental health counseling, including key events that have influenced counseling services available for this population.
· Label the next section Network and Practice.
. Do an Internet search of all agencies that offer mental health services for your selected population in your community. Describe the network of mental health counseling services available for a client from your selected population across the continuum of care, considering inpatient, outpatient, partial treatment, and aftercare options.
. Identify a potential professional niche for yourself within this network of services. Review information available in O*Net, the Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT), and the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) provided in the Resources. Analyze the skills, educational requirements, and average earnings of a counselor working in your area of interest in your state.
· Label the next section Supervision and Consultation.
. Until you are fully licensed, you are required to work under the supervision of an experienced mental health professional. After reviewing the ACA ethics code and the requirements for your state, describe plans for receiving clinical supervision to help you make ethical and legal decisions on the job.
. After licensure, the professional counselor has the right to consult with a colleague on any case, particularly when there is the potential for serious or foreseeable harm to the client or others. Describe resources in your professional community with whom you could engage in case consultation. Identify practices you would use so that your case consultation would meet ethical and legal requirements.
· Label the next section Professional Organizations.
. In this section, identify several national, state, regional, or special interest professional organizations that will support your practice as a professional counselor. Describe several ways in which you will benefit from affiliation with these professional counseling organizations.
· Label the last section Professional Counseling Disclosure Statement.
. Finally, using the model in your textbook and feedback from your peers in the Discussion in this Unit, prepare a hypothetical Professional Counseling Disclosure Statement that would meet ethical and legal standards for practice for you to work with this individual in a private counseling setting, after you are fully licensed in your state. Include disclosure of the certifications, licenses, and credentials that you would need to acquire, as well as professional organization memberships that would support your area of expertise.
Review the Scoring Guide in the Resources to make sure you understand how this assignment will be graded.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Write coherently to support central ideas, with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
· Length of paper: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and reference page. (Do not include an abstract.)
· References: Use at least four different resources. These can come from assigned unit readings, peer-reviewed journals, or other scholarly resources.
· APA formatting: Follow current APA guidelines for style and formatting, as well as for citing your resources in the body of your paper and on the Reference page.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Turnitin Submission Requirements
You are required to submit your final version of this paper to Turnitin to generate a final report prior to submitting the assignment for grading. From the Turnitin tool, first submit to the draft link to check your work for any necessary edits. Once the paper is finalized and all edits have been made, submit your final paper to the Final report option for the assignment. Please be advised it can take up to a day to obtain the percentage from Turnitin. When your paper is downloaded and viewable in Turnitin, save the originality report. Refer to the Turnitin.com Tutorial: Viewing Originality Reports (linked in the Resources) for guidance.
· Submit your assignment using the following file naming format: Your Name_AssignmentNumber_Assignment Title (example: Ima_Learner_u03a1_ClientDescription).
· In the comment section, provide the percentage from the final Turnitin report (example: Final Turnitin percentage = 4%). Please be prepared to provide your faculty member with a copy of the Turnitin report should this be requested of you.
Submit the assignment to your instructor as an attachment in the assignment area no later than 11:59 p.m. central time on Sunday.
· Practice Plan Scoring Guide.
· Unit 4 Assignment Template.
· Occupational Outlook Handbook.
· Summary Report for: 21-1014.00 – Mental Health Counselors.
· Occupational Employment Statistics.
· Dictionary of Occupational Titles Fourth Edition.
· APA Style and Format.
· Viewing an Originality Report.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!